Amazon Alexa review
Amazon Alexa is a helpful app that keeps under control all your Alexa devices. The app was created by Amazon and is popular among the users of smart gadgets connected to it. It is available on Android and iOS.
Design and Usability 10/10
Amazon Alexa has incredibly well-organized and comfortable to use design. It is stylish, without any extra gloss. You may find it rather relaxing. Dimmed shades do not irritate your eyes even during a long period of use. You may easily reach the devices you need from the menu. They are signed, so there will be no problem in finding them. All you need is to connect these gadgets to the app, so you can control them from the distance. Everything is one or a few taps away from you. Even a person who did not use any apps before will quickly learn. Besides, there are brief tips for newcomers.
Key Functions 10/10
This app was originally created for Alexa users who want to navigate their devices from a distance. However, there are many more beneficial features for everyone. The most popular are:
- Alexa's skills are waiting for you in the app. You can enable them right away;
- Create shopping lists, write down the music you want to memorize, lists of books;
- Turn on the lights in your house remotely, make sure you closed the locks, and adjust the thermostat temperature;
- The app is compatible with Pandora, Amazon Music, Spotify, iHeartRadio, TuneIn. You may connect through this app with your favorite services;
- Call your friends and family via the app. You may use your Alexa devices to do this.
There have been several security bugs in Amazon Alexa. However, developers claim these faults only helped them to increase the level of safety. One app controls all Alexa-based gadgets at your house. It asks for permissions on your phone, and you need to provide it your personal data. Despite all the risks, this app rarely drops the guard.
- This app has been hacked in the past.
- Incredibly comfortable interface
- Multiple features for all your Alexa gadgets
- Free of charge.