Telegram is a chatting app that allows you to quickly reach people you need to talk to. It is free of charge and compatible with all the platforms you use, including an Android phone. The app is popular around the world.
Design and Usability 10/10
The design of the app looks adorable, bright, and attractive to users. It offers enough chatting space without any additional distractions. The icons are intuitive, but not signed. All the main tools are hidden behind the Menu icon in the left upper corner. There you can change the background of the main chatting window, add more users, change your profile, create a group or channel. Your options are signed and understandable. For a quick search, you may use a search window. You may also easily reach for the history of conversations with specific users, by tapping the right upper corner in the chat with them.
Key Functions 10/10
Telegram is mainly a chatting app. You can also make free calls to other users, but the main idea is to help you to stay connected with each other. During the lockdown period, this feature is vital. As for the other benefits:
- It syncs with all your devices that contain this app. You receive access to the documents, and history of conversation if you need it;
- You may exchange files of different size with other users, without any restrictions;
- Each group in this app may contain up to 200 000 members;
- There are numerous emoji and GIFs that you may send to your friends to express your feelings.
It looks like the security of this app is the main concern for its developers. They offer an extra high level of privacy. They code all the information that you send. Developers also offer self-deleting chats for extra privacy. Messages will delete automatically after the time runs out. Besides, this app does not share any data with third parties.
- There are no signs of the tools
- Extra high level of security
- Simple and intuitive design
- Multiple functions